Sleeping babies are precious. Even when you're trying to wake them up so you can go to work! Opening the curtains, doing laundry, running the vacuum, kitties meowing, none of that phases this girl when she is getting the rest of her night's sleep from 6 to 9 AM!
Unswaddled, pacifier out, still asleep.
even pulled the blanket out from under her, but nothing!
same song and dance, every morning!
4 comments:
You are a very lucky Mommy with her sleeping that much at night! Holy Moly! Sweet girl.
Oh no, she is still up every three hours, this is just her 6 am to 9 am shift! She is not the best sleeper!
Ha! That's what I get for catching up during potty training. I could've sworn it said she goes down for the night 6-9am. I don't know anyone who sleeps that much! Ha. It will get better. Once her tummy is big enough to hold more she will sleep better. Three months is when things started clicking for D. Nate was a bit later. She is beautiful.
Non-sleeping babies---potty training---oh those days!!
It goes by too fast though :(
Post a Comment