Friday, May 18, 2012
Mother's Day
[I haven't posted yet about Savannah at 5 months but I will get to it before she's 6 months, I promise!] In the meantime, I've got some pics of Mother's Day that I'll share below! Unfortunately I woke up with a horrendous crick (sp?) in my neck and was feeling pretty under the weather the whole day, and apparently SCM woke up on the "wrong side of the bed" as well because she wasn't her friendliest self either. But, we pushed thru it and went to a great celebration at Anna and Aaron's house with yummy food! Thanks for hosting, guys!! Everything was perfect and yummy and we can't wait for another one of your parties :). (Daddy, I should have included your pics from your iPad but I'm on my phone so I can't!) hope everyone has a great weekend!




2 comments:
Anna and Aaron were great hosts for our moms and I had fun feeding Savannah.
A great 3 generation day!
Post a Comment