1. It's Friday. Praise the Lord!
2. Savannah is getting to wear 'fall' clothes (since it's only like 93 now, not 103 degrees), like new shoes that I've had in her closet all spring and summer from either a consignment sale or Zulily (Toms are 14.99 there!). Thursday she sported these adorable Toms and you might have noticed her red and white mary janes from yesterday's post too. The girl loves her shoes. She will go in her closet all on her own and want to try on every pair in her little basket of shoes.
3. We've had a big project going on this week getting a few things fixed the way we want/need them before Walker gets here. We need a new place to close up the cats at night since Walker's room is the old guest bedroom so we had doors put on our dining room. I know, not ideal, but they are just SO nocturnal and disturb my sleeping so they have always "gone to bed" in a closed room each night. We also got a new microwave installed and the cabinet replaced with a smaller one so the microwave isn't 12 inches from our stovetop. Anyway the project is finished, thanks to Nana for coming to keep the house open for the workers so we could go to work!
![]() |
| before |
![]() |
| during |
![]() |
| during |
![]() |
| new doors #1 |
![]() |
| new door #2 |
![]() |
| after (still have to put hardware on when paint is totally set) |
4. We had another round of doctors appointments this week and Walker seems to be looking great and all is going well with him this week. (yes I know sometimes these pictures look like alien babies to some people but you're looking at part of his face and eyes, nose, and mouth. Big double chin already and already some dark eyebrows! His hand is up by his other cheek. Such a cutie!)
5. It's Friday. Hallelujah. (did I already mention that?)
6. Savannah is practicing her big sister skills a lot. (although someone should tell her there's only ONE baby coming thank goodness)




















3 comments:
WOW, what a week! Such great photos. I'm sure Birc took the photos since Amy is suppose to be resting!! So much to comment on, I'll wait till I see you.
Triple yay for positive things !! The shoe princess comes by it honestly as her CC loved shoes in her younger days!
she's going to be the best big sister...and a stylish one too! so fun to dress a girl!!
Post a Comment