We've been busy obviously, just like everyone else in the world. Walker is doing much better, thanks to modern medicine and prayers. He is still on his oxygen and feeding tube but is getting close to getting off of them. Here are the three things you can pray for:
1. Walker's lungs are strong enough for him to be taken off of oxygen so he can start on feeding and moving to an open crib.
2. Once he is taken off oxygen, his desire to eat is good and he has the strength to eat when we try to feed him.
3. Once he's taken off oxygen, he can regulate his body temperature and can move to an open crib.
Once he passes all of these obstacles, he can come home! I can't wait for the day. (I mean, I can, I want him to be ready, but you know.)
Savannah has been a busy little bee lately! She's had her first field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. CC and I took her and she had an absolute blast! She's also just in general looking adorable all the time these days. (not surprising) She also had her school pictures. I don't think we'll be purchasing these either, just like last year's. She is still terrified of the photographer, who barks at her and pretends he's a dog. It honestly is a bit frightening. She went to her BFF's birthday party and got her face painted. She thought it was AWESOME. She chose a teddy bear :) So cute!
We also had a great time celebrating Anna's birthday, and I'm looking forward to celebrating my big birthday Thursday! 3-0! I can't believe I'll be 30. I still feel 18.
 |
| I came home from the hospital and found that no one had made it to the bed before falling asleep. :) |
 |
| Charlee wasn't interested in opening all of her presents, so Savannah sat in Charlee's mom's lap and opened instead. I was mortified but everyone else seemed fine with it. |
 |
| Mama-Savannah picnic on the back deck! |
 |
| Anna and Aaron's buddies, Tucker and Sophie! They love each other. |
 |
| she wanted to hug him so badly! |
 |
| so we settled for a kiss on the back of the head. She was SO excited to get so close to Walker! |
 |
| both of my babies in my arms. |
 |
| Cute raincoat walking down the hospital hallway |
 |
| some close-ups of Walker's adorable tiny perfect features. |
 |
| sleeping on his back for the first time! (they usually keep him on his belly or side for good pulse ox but he rolled to his back and did fine!) |
The rest of the pictures are from my friend's fancy camera. They are so good!
 |
| BFFs. Like seriously they love each other. |
 |
| there's the love :) |
Ok, now picture overload is done, I can't wait to get back to blogging daily so my posts aren't so long! Happy rest of your week!
5 comments:
Fun and good progress with two sweetie pies!
Such a great report on Walker and Savannah is beyond precious!
A few things..
LOVE the pics of Walker! Such a pretty baby!
LOVE Savannah's grey coat with the gold cuttons. stylish!
LOVE the pic of you with both of your babies in your arms!! perfect.
and, finally, you still look 18 too! :) Happy early birthday!
umm...buttons, not cuttons. :)
Now can really wish you happy birthday!! 30 just is impossible to believe! I'm with Steph: you still look 18!!
Post a Comment