Today is Walker's due date! I had no idea that I would have an 8 week old baby on his due date. He is doing really great at home and we are just loving having him here instead of up in the hospital. He is getting a little confused about his days and nights, but we honestly hardly care [well, ask me at 2:00, or 3:00, or 4:00 AM and I might have a different response!]. Seriously, though, I am thankful he's doing so well.
 |
| Savannah, you look really pretty today, can I take your picture? |
 |
| "No Mama" |
 |
| Oh come on Savannah, let's at least take a selfie! "NO PICTURE!" |
 |
| Heading out the door. Savannah to school and Walker to work [with mama!] |
 |
| She is such a proud big sister! |
Anyway, we are so happy Walker is here, and I am glad I am not in labor right now. Although I would have definitely skipped the NICU experience, I am thankful for the way things turned out and feel blessed by so many people who took care of us and are still taking care of us! God is good :)
For my memory, the blog posts I'm wanting to still catch up on: Walker's room, my 30th birthday party, and our weekend pictures.
2 comments:
Sweet boy who can make big sister smile for a photo !!
Happy two month birthday, Walker !
CC and Grandad love you so much!
And your big sister is a fabulous one!
Post a Comment