Thursday, May 15, 2014

FOUR YEARS!!!

Woohoo it's our anniversary! We've already been out to celebrate Wednesday night to Big Orange for dinner and then to get a very exciting gift for me. A new iPhone! Woohoo again!  We had a great time just the two of us, while CC held down the fort with the kids at home.  Thanks, CC!  The 4th anniversary is "flowers" or "fruit" traditional gifts (we try to follow those) so I got flowers at my office that are gorgeous, and Birc got some Harry and David pears in the mail! We were both surprised and excited about our gifts for each other :)

Can't believe I'm so lucky to be married to such a handsome, fun, smart, silly, perfect person! I love you Birc!


I would like to go back to our HONEYMOON for a few days.  It was perfect, you know.

Or our awesome Rehearsal Dinner.  That was fun too!


Mainly our wedding day! It went by WAY TOO FAST (I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this?)  I wish we could do it all over again because it was so perfect and fun.


Well anyway, I love you Birc, way more than I did on this day, and I didn't think that was possible! You're the best daddy to Savannah and Walker and take such great care of us.  We are all lucky but I am especially lucky you are mine!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the new new!

Cara said...

Happy Anniversary! The babies were perfect and we had a fun time! Love retrospectives!

John said...

Happy Anniversary! I really like the new look!

Stephanie said...

happy anniversary! love the great pics!

Jen P said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love the stroll down memory lane.