Sunday, August 23, 2015

Disney!


Grandad called us on a Wednesday afternoon and asked if we wanted to go to Disney World "tomorrow" and of course we said, SURE!! It was an awesome time, really the best vacation I had been on in years. It was so last-minute and therefore no time for me to stress over details or packing or cleaning the house. We just went! 4 glorious days in the Happiest Place on Earth! Thanks a million times over, Grandad!

(I'll have a second post with Grandad's photos if I ever get around to it!)

Bye bye, Mickey. Until next time!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Happiest place on earth! Looks as if all enjoyed the time there!

Cara said...

Special times with special Mickey and Minnie lovers! Missed Anna and Aaron! I was sorry my new and old knees didn't hold up, but I don't think the rest of you minded the wheelchair perks!

John said...

It was a great last minute July 4th weekend trip to one of our favorite vacation spots. I loved watching the little kids and grown up kids enjoying the happiest place on earth. I know I had a blast!!

Stephanie said...

so jealous! I wanna go! Love all the pics of sleeping babies - Disney is fun but exhausting for sure!