Walker turned 3 at the end of September! I can't believe it! We celebrated big time. He woke up and opened presents and had donuts for breakfast, went to school for half a day so he could have a party with his class, then we went to dinner at Chuck E Cheese (his choice, obviously!) and got some ice cream. On Saturday we had a big train party to celebrate with all of his friends! We had about 20 kids and their parents over to ride a train around the neighborhood, bust a piƱata (where someone gave Walker a black eye with the bat!), eat cupcakes and open presents of course! I think he had a great two days.










Nana and Gran got Walker a mini blower (it really works) and he was thrilled!


Party day!


























We ended the weekend celebrating Gran's birthday with a cherry pie I made! Yum!



1 comment:
Grand celebrations all around!
Post a Comment