Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nothing new...

Not much to report from the Morledge home right now...just waiting and trying to relax and not have a baby until after Sunday!  We've got a fun few days ahead that I'd really like to participate in if she can stay put :) Two Thanksgivings (one at my house on Saturday) a little non-important football game to watch, and about a million other things I'd like to do.  [I hesitate to specifically mention the thank-you note list I am behind on, because that forces me to acknowledge the list, but I guess that is a good thing.]
I have, however gotten a lot taken care of this week.  We've hung the artwork and things on the walls in Savannah's room, cleaned the house, I've gone to Wal-Mart to stock up, we got our HVAC unit repaired and sealed off correctly, and we set up the pack 'n play in the bedroom.  I know there's a lot more, but it is hard to think with all that running around in there!  I've also been crazy busy at work trying to get everything set with my new assistant director making sure she is ready when I make the call that Savannah's coming.  All that is making two boys in particular feel like this:


All in all, we're getting excited but trying to stay calm! At 3 cm dialated and 80% effaced, I'm trying to take it easy [which is very difficult for this "previously was but is now even more OCD" mama-to-be. 

1 comment:

Cara said...

Several people have asked for a current photo of the parents to be....would be a nice thing to add to the memory blog!
Try to take it as easy as you can--
lots of rest is good for all!