Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our week in pictures

We're staying busy around here, and this is some of what we've been up to:
 I'm 35 weeks pregnant this week.  It is absolutely crazy to me that a baby will be in our lives in 5 weeks or less! I know I say that all the time, but it is daily blowing my mind.
I got this cute cute bench for our bathroom for my birthday from Mama and Daddy, and it had a nice pink velvet cover on it.  Well, you guys have seen my bathroom and the new colors so Birc and I went and picked out a cute fabric and I recovered it this week. (I wish I had remembered to take a 'before' picture)
 Caddo approved.

The boys (that's what I call them all the time) have been really snuggly this week with each other.  It has gotten colder and they are using each other for body warmth :) So cute!
And just for kicks and giggles, here's what pet owners do with all the baby gear they get before babies enter their lives.  (or at least we do)  We got a stroller and it is great! Everyone loves it! haha!

2 comments:

John said...

My cute little girl looks like she is pushing her pink doll carriage when she was a small child playing mommy. The boys look cute and the bench looks cute. We need to see the cute new daddy pushing the stroller!

Jen P said...

Haha. Cute. The kitties will soon appear everywhere inspecting that new little bundle!