I forgot to post about last weekend! Birc was out of town at a CLE so I drove up to spend the night with my folks and let them love on Savannah. We had a great time and lucky me got a 'John Patterson detail car wash'. My car hasn't looked that good in years! Thanks daddy! My mom and dad also got out lots of Anna's and my old toys and let Savannah have a go at them. She loved the walker! somebody was very glad to see their daddy when the weekend was over though! (sorry, once again blogging from my phone and it puts my pics all out of order)
2 comments:
She is so sweet. Please come back soon and spend more time with CC and Grandad. Are we having a 6 month 1/2 birthday?
look at those chunky monkey legs at that sweet as pie smile! I can't wait to meet this baby!!
Post a Comment