Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Weekend In Pictures

Hope you guys had a great weekend like we did!
Sunday afternoon walk wore this girl right out.  She couldn't even eat that last puff so she saved it for later right by her cheek. :)

Happy Halloween preview! We had our church's fall carnival on Sunday night and miss S was the cutest Minnie Mouse you ever did see!


dinner afterwards was a bit messy as you can see
not a great smile from SCM but it shows the whole outfit! Precious girl!


Saturday we went to the park to swing and we tried out the slide.

It was a HUGE success to say the least!


I mean look at those dimples!
Then Savannah played in the bark for a while and had fun passing it back and forth between mama and daddy.  She is turning into such a sharer-she wants to feed us her food, give us her toys, everything.  It's really sweet!

Daddy, I've got some awesome bark chips for you here! I know you want them, right?


pretty girl on Sunday morning in her fairy smocked cordurory dress.  :)
 
Back tomorrow for more catch up!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Love that versatile, sharing girl who loves life's adventures!

Anna said...

I am excited to see Minnie Mouse in person this weekend!