Friday, November 2, 2012

Pictures!

Anna came over this morning and took some pictures (awesomely professional pics with her fancypants camera) of my baby girl! I need some pictures for some little something we have coming up and here are a few of my favorites (good and funny both!) I had to share! Look for the project coming soon. :)
Anna is so funny with that black box in front of my face while mama dances around making a complete fool of herself in our backyard!

I love her baby girl profile.  Even though this isn't a true profile pic, I still love it.

Anna, here is my half-smile when I am ready to move onto new entertainment.

OMYGOSH MAMA!

More pictures....seriously????

 My sweet girl.

Hey Mama. I got this tree.
Thanks so much for coming over Anna and taking all the pictures! They are wonderful and there are tons of great one to choose from! We love you! You're turning into such a super photographer.  Good hobby pick for 2012.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I think this needs to be a permanent (!) hobby for our Anna !! Sweet photos of a sweet girl !

Jen P said...

Great pics of a sweet girl!