Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I did for sure.  Seeing both our families and spending time with my babies was just what I needed.  I feel blessed just looking at these photos.  :)


family photo FAIL. hah!










My mama made that dress last year and we turned it into a shirt this year.  Adorable still.  


I have no pictures of you, Anna! I don't know how that happened…but Anna was there too.  I also don't have a picture of Hank but he was there too at Birc's parent's house.  

3 comments:

Cara said...

A very thankful and full weekend !!

Jen P said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Love Cara's dress and the KK dress too.

Jan said...

So glad that Walker was able to enjoy his first Thanksgiving with all of his family! Also thankful that John, Cara and GD came to Naples to celebrate with us.