Party table!
Walker's Half Birthday Cake! (which he had not one taste of, poor thing)
Sister-girl. In mid-sentence, obviously.
Fabulous Anna reading to her captive audience!
This really should be at the end of the post but I can't seem to move it. Sleepy baby all partied out...
(actually on the day before) but such a hunk of love sitting up there!
Panoramic shot at dinner time. Minus the guest of honor, who was sleeping in his swing during dinner! (and birc, who was taking the photo)
I'm awake. Did you say cake? Where's my slice of cake, mama?
I see it! Over there! No, that's mine…Daaa-ddy! Ah man…maybe next time.
We had a great dinner and even better time watching Walker and Savannah entertain us all. love an excuse for family time!








4 comments:
Happy 6 months to this precious little boy! Can't wait to meet him in person!
Love it! What a fun night. I do think I see a tuft of Walker's hair in the group photo - I think he was in your arms at that point. I am stealing the one of me reading to S and W (I had no idea you were taking one....!)
Such a happy "half year old" who, before we turn around, will be eating anything in sight! Fun little celebration!
Happy Half Year, Mr. W!
Post a Comment