Monday, April 28, 2014

Just Catching Up

I've got a lot to catch up on.  Y'all, I threw my back out.  Like for real. I could barely walk and could not hold my babies or do anything besides lie on the couch.  Birc was practically a single dad for a few days.  I'm all better mostly and am hoping to write lots of blog posts this week to catch up.  For now, I'm making a list (that's probably not complete) of posts I want to do.  And leave you with some cute photos of my growing babies! Walker got his first tooth on Friday! And his second one on Sunday! I can't believe it! He turned 7 months too. Such a fast year going by.

Blog Posts ahead: (for my memory)
Walker at 7 Months
Easter Egg Hunt X2 and Egg Dying
Walker's Teeth!
Outdoor Fun At Two Rivers Park
Easter Bunny and Easter Baskets
Easter Day
Photo Dump


Cute Babies:






2 comments:

Cara said...

So glad for happy photos after the storms that hit so hard Sunday night! Time IS flying by!

Jen P said...

Ouch! I'm so glad you are starting to feel better. Love to see pictures of those two cuties!