Savannah says pretty hilarious stuff, I think. She mostly is an excellent talker and speaks very clearly, but there are juuuust a few words she says backwards or has her own way of saying them, or it's just plain funny. For my memory, here they are:
Old McDonut
Hold you, Mama (hold me, mama)
Baybuh (baby)
SaySay (CC)
I cry. I cry for mommy. [which breaks my heart every time!]
Now my know my ABCs
Ki-addo (Caddo)
Mee-ulk (milk)
That yours?
Divio (Video)
Mecinene (medicine)
I wanna watch a liiiiitle tv
peas (please) [she already quit doing this one, and I was honestly sad to hear that "L" appear!]
Agaim (again)
More missassage (more massage)
Jesus lives in my heart and in my belly
Opitus (octopus)
Ballerinda (ballerina)
Papunzel (Rapunzel)
Peace-a (pizza)
What you doing?
You want that?
What you got?
Me: "Savannah, are you a crazy monkey?" Savannah: "No, I'm Savannah Cate Morledge!"
Okaymm (okay)
Sare! (Share)
Sare, mommy! [usually in regards to some food or sweet, but sometimes toys]
Cool (school) [she has now corrected this one]
Flossy! (flopsy) [her bunny lovey]
Raisin-y Flossy [her flopsy that has a kind of bumpy face-she has like 5 or 6 altogether]
Main Flossy [her favorite oldest flopsy]
New Flossy [her new flospy I bought since her old ones are almost embarrassingly gross looking]
Cool Flossy [her flopsy that lives at school]
(In case you are wondering, she has another at Nana and Gran's house also but it doesn't have a name)
What an adorable little girl we've got! I think we'll keep her for always!



1 comment:
Adore adore adore our very verbal girl!!
Post a Comment