Lots of things that don't fit anywhere else but still deserve to have a spot for the grandparents to see the pictures!
Walker trying on Gran's hat. He LOVED wearing it!

Walker loves his Tigger from Grandad and CC. He gives Tigger the best loves.


Here's Walker on his date with his pal Molly Kate! We go out almost every Sunday with the Robinson's after church and have a great time. Sometimes there's 13 of us at one table and 5 of those are small children!

Savannah had a treat the other day leaving Kroger:: a fire truck was outside! The firemen thought she was so cute and asked if she wanted to drive, push buttons, and all kinds of fun stuff. She was so awed!


Walker turned 13 months old on Thursday. He wasn't too thrilled!

Savannah and her Cadence are best friends at home. He is so sweet and lets her squeeze and smother him as much as she likes. He's so good with her and she's getting so good with him!

I bought some "skinny jeans" for Savannah. She hates them. Loathes them. I mean wouldn't even walk in them! We're going to give them to Charlee because if I even pull them off the hanger she goes running. Haha!


3 comments:
Gran, your hat may go missing someday-- he looks fabulous in it! Fire truck is a chick magnet?!?!
I'm so sad Savannah doesn't love skinny jeans! Walker's really cute in that hat too. :)
Awe. Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment