We got her mostly some things she already needed. Poor girl has practical parents. She got some baby wipes, some stylin' pacifiers, and then a few cute little valentine and heart-shaped plates and a heart sippy cup for a few months down the road. She clearly LOVED everything.
Oh my goodness! All these outfits? For me??? Thanks Anna and Aaron!
What do you mean, I can't wear them until summer? They won't fit?? What???
CC and Grandad sure want me to be cute! I love my monogrammed onesie and baby leggings, and my mary jane socks!
But Rascal the Raccoon is the cutest thing ever! Sock monkey turned raccoon!
C'mere Rascal, I'll give you a hug.
Thanks for loving me and dressing me cute guys! [you should see what mama buys--eek! I mean, did you see my 'practical' Valentine gift??? seriously, people...]
See ya tomorrow!



3 comments:
It's simple: we all love Savannah!!
She sure loves her new outfits!
Cutest Valentine I've ever seen! So glad she was spoiled by all her sweet family members. SCM just gets cuter every day!!
Post a Comment