Everybody, meet Flopsy. She is Savannah's FAVORITE thing to have I think. She just almost cannot go to sleep without 'her' and she loves to cuddle with 'her' and put 'her' over her face. We also try not to leave the house without Flopsy. :) 'She' came from some church friends and when I noticed Savannah's attachment growing, I ran out to the Crown Shop where I knew 'she' was from and grabbed a spare. In the picture taken of the monitor screen, you can see SCM in her swing with Flopsy over her cheek! I am constantly checking to make sure Flopsy isn't over her nose and S can still breathe. As soon as Savannah is asleep, we take Flopsy away or move 'her' away from her face. The great thing about Flopsy is that her 'body' is a blanket which comes in handy for bare legs in the car seat!
I had a pretty serious attachment as a child (and teen, let's be honest) to my cabbage patch doll, Will. He was bald and had a pacifier and slept with me every night, went on all family vacations, and even joined me at meals often. I wonder if Flopsy will be Savannah's "Will". What were you attached to growing up?



2 comments:
So sweet! Delaney has PupPup, Nate has a Mickey that he drags by the tail and Maxwell has Nanners! Such a comfort to have a special friend with you!
Savannah sure loves her Flopsy. I had Teddy Bear!
Post a Comment