Monday, April 30, 2012

Savannah at 4 months

As you may remember, we signed up with Cara Beth Photography for Savannah's first year pictures.  She is a great photographer and is so great with kids.  She has 3 nieces and nephews, soon to be 4, and she and her hubby have a little zoo of their own furry children too!  We had these taken a couple of weeks back and I love how they turned out! Only bad thing that came out of this was that Savannah and I got home and she had a tick on her! My mom quickly removed it well and we've been watching everyday and nothing has come of it so we think it wasn't even attached yet.  [y'all, the bugs are going to be SO bad this year since it never got cold last year! Yuck!]

this blue dress was mine when I was a baby!

that's her smirk! :)



and chatty Cathy!

big giggle!

precious toes and monogrammed panties!




We love them all! I couldn't pick one favorite :)  Hope you guys like them too!

4 comments:

John said...

She is a very happy and pretty little girl!

Stephanie said...

oh amy! she is such a pretty, happy little girl!! her smile just lights up here sweet little face!! great, great pictures!!

Cara said...

So glad she showed her joyous nature in these -
A special wearing of her mama's dress!
So glad the tick had not attached!

Jen P said...

Beautiful, Beautiful Pictures! So glad you have these!