Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just a quick hello!

I'm working on a big "Top 10 of 2012" [which might turn into a top 12...?] post for later this week so I've just got some cute pictures today.  I am also still really under the weather and cannot seem to shake this cold or whatever I have.  Every night I feel like I'm getting the flu, I don't know what the deal is.  Anyway, here's Miss Cutiepants herself!

I was trying to get some cleaning done on Sunday afternoon, and Savannah got inspired:
Savannah is busy organizing her sippy cups and tupperware

And while doing so, she sampled every empty sippy cup to see what it had in it! :)

[Just for those curious, this was her finished product: sippy cups for everyone all the time! No need for cabinets y'all!]
We had our friends and their adorable baby girl Caroline over for dinner and this was the girls first time to sit at a big girl table by themselves! It was precious! [for about 5 minutes-hah!]

Savannah telling me all about what she learned in Sunday School after church.

I've also been busy working on some home projects I'm excited to post about in the next week. January always puts me in the mood to do something new around the house after all the Christmas decor comes down, don't you think?


2 comments:

Cara said...

Hoping you feel better right away! Love photos! Savannah's mama and aunt Anna loved "organizing " OUR cabinets as little ones; brings back many fun memories, visual and auditory!

Anna said...

So adorable!! I needed a little break from work since I'm going on 12 hours tonight. So thankful for your great blog and my sweet niece to brighten a rainy night with cute pics and stories!