Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Doc update


Savannah had her 15 month appointment with Dr. Aaron last Friday and of course he said she was perfect! She screamed for the whole clinic to hear, though, while she got weighed and measured.  You woulda thought she was being stung by 100 bees the way she was carrying on.  But she calmed down. :) I forgot to get a pic with Aaron but we took some self-portraits while we waited. :)
She wanted her sticker on ME.

runny nose from the crying/measuring episode


Before we left, I tried to take some pictures of her adorable outfit but never got the whole thing in a shot.  Ah...



Savannah weighed 22 pounds and 7 ounces, was 29.75 inches tall, and I cannot remember her head measurements.  But I know she's under 25% for height, 50% for weight, and a whopping 75% for HEAD.  The girl has got a noggin. Obviously to hold all those brains in there. :)  Aaron got to update her charts to reflect her newest kidney test results from February so that was exciting! He thought her verbal and motor skills were super and he said she looked healthy!  Yay for good doctor visits! If only we didn't have to endure the 3 shots.  I say "we" because it is terrible for me too but she was fine by the time we left.

2 comments:

Jen P said...

Yay for good doctor visits!

Cara said...

So adorable before and after. Glad I missed the "during" and that a good and improved overall report was the result!