Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt Number One

Savannah's class at daycare had a little Easter Egg hunt Wednesday and it was so cute! They all had a good time I think! I went along so I could snap a few pics of my sweet girl carrying her basket for the first time.  Last year we took pictures of her IN the basket! She's grown so much.







 We have our HUGE Easter EGGSTRAVAGANZA at the church on Saturday morning and we are so excited! Easter Bunny pictures, inflatables, egg hunting, snacks, and more.  It will be a great time.  I'm just hoping the rain holds off so we don't have to have it inside.  I'm also hoping the granddaddies in her life, and her daddy too, will hide some eggs for her on Sunday afternoon too. (Hint Hint) Anyway, we will hunt eggs again though so she got some good practice in with her 3 classmates.  :)


2 comments:

John said...

I'm dreaming of egg hiding places inside and outside your house as I head to bed! Savannah needs wheels on her BIG basket.

Cara said...

Finding those eggs is SERIOUS business!! Hope the Easter Bunny is well stocked to fill her basket!!