Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ahh-Tide!

This child wants to be outside (Ahh-tide) Every Day.  I'm talking, begs to go, banging on the windows and doors saying ahh-tide over and over and over and over. Luckily her daddy picks her up each day from daycare and they come home and go straight outside! Except when it is raining which is Savannah's worst nightmare I think.


I picked her one flower and asked her to smell it.

She was so excited to have one!

So she pulled about 10 more.  Hah!

Daddy, what did you find?!?!?

A BUNNY?!?! (we found a baby tiny bunny in the flower bed.  Can you see him in the middle of this pic?)

Cheese :)

getting close to the bunny. (yes those are dying weeds.  Don't judge us. we're (birc is) working on it)

My loves! Such a sweet pic!

4 comments:

John said...

I want to come go swinging with Savannah again! Speaking for my fellow magicians, I love the bunny.

Cara said...

Did she jump up and down and say hop hop to the bunny ?

Anna said...

Maybe this Sunday we can come over and build her sandbox to play in so she has more fun things ahh-tide!

Stephanie said...

your comment made me laugh, John. :)