Well, it's been a week. I won't go into all the details that made it CRAzy for this household but the worst thing is that Savannah has come down with some fever virus or something again. She's had a high fever (102 or higher) since Tuesday after her nap. CC has been the life saver staying all week with us so she could stay home with Savannah (as I absolutely could not be gone from work this week as my coworkers were out this week so it was me holding down the fort.) Needless to say there has been almost no photo taking and not a high number of smiles around here. I think about her only smiles were when Grandad came to visit today and took her swinging. I imagine Nana and Gran will get some out of her tomorrow too while I'm at work. Here's to hoping our weekend is awesome and next week is so much better! Glad to be almost Friday. PTL.
 |
| Just a few hours before the high fever hit on Tuesday. Sweet girl loving on "Day-Dence" |
CC had come down on Tuesday to have a CC-Savannah day anyway and it was lucky because that's when she woke up with 102 (or higher?) Here's what CC sent me at work:
Obviously I couldn't wait to get home to my sick baby. 3 days later and she's still feverish. I'm trying to think positive and look forward to hopefully a fever free weekend. I'm saying a little prayer she breaks her fever in the night so we don't have to go visit Uncle Aaron in the morning. :/ (we love
visiting with Uncle Aaron but not visiting him at his office. Savannah really knows the difference) Hope you guys have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Just glad to be there when needed. I love her cuddles, but hated that these were at the price of such a burning fever. Here's hoping for a cool day in several ways with Gran and Nana!!
Hoping this sweet baby is feeling better now
Post a Comment