Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend!

Weekend, can you come back again soon? Not a whole 5 days away...!

We had a great weekend hanging out just the three of us mainly with a few visits here and there with friends and family.  I am always sad to see the weekend go.  We unfortunately started out finding out Savannah has a UTI, her first one since being 5 weeks old and having the one that shed the light on her bladder reflux.  She got such a glowing report in February at her urologist that he took her off the daily maintenance antibiotic.  I was thrilled then, as you may remember, but now I'm a little worried she could be having damage on her still-affected-kidney since we aren't taking all precautions to avoid infections.  But, I will wait it out and see if there is another UTI like he wants us to.  The urologist said more than 2 and she'd go back on the daily antibiotic.


Oh, and, I think I have FINALLY convinced Savannah to get past not smiling for the camera.  She now says "cheese" and will smile when I ask her to show me her smile. Or her teeth.  (it was really probably only about 2 months that she has been refusing to have her picture taken but it seemed like forever)


She loves a good 'selfie' picture


playing in the front yard and all she wanted to do was run in the street.  Glad we got that fence!


sporty girl! These were Anna's shorts about 30ish years ago and then I guess mine about 28 years ago.  Adorable!

I mean. Love this child!
 Let's get this week over with quickly so another weekend is upon us!

3 comments:

John said...

She is so precious! I love the smiling Savannah and smiling mom plus the photo of dad holding her hand in the front yard. Can't wait to see y'all again soon.

Stephanie said...

oh, what a sweet baby girl! I could eat her up. loving the retro shorts!

Cara said...

Smiles will get you everywhere, especially when they are so genuine like Savannah's ! Guess playing in the backyard may be the safest option. Prayers for no more infections!!!!