Boysies, that's what I call the kitties. I think male neutered cats are the BEST cats you can have in your home. (no offense Sophie and Belle-your parents think you're the best) Caddo and Cadence are so patient with Savannah. It must be terrible to go one day with your life as you've always known it, and the next, a screaming, wiggling, hairless object comes and invades your home, and more importantly, your 'people's' laps and arms. I am glad they are good kitties who can put up with a lot. They even almost love SCM already. Caddo licks her on the hands or her hair [although he could be trying to 'clean' her?] and Cadence doesn't even run from her anymore :)
This is where they sit while Birc and I eat dinner. :)
sweet Caddo resting on my lap but keeping an eye on sleeping Savannah :)
And just for kicks and giggles, here is miss Savannah yesterday on her 7 week birthday!
And the day before in a precious little purple dress!
Happy Wednesday!
2 comments:
LOVE the purple dress! She is getting so big. Can't wait to visit again soon!!
her little outfits are too cute! She is getting so big already. :)
Post a Comment