Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our Day

We started out slowly this morning, since miss Savannah decided to stay up ALL. NIGHT. LONG.  Caddo enjoyed the cuddle time.


Then SCM tried on her monogrammed diapers we got as a gift from the Coopers.  Still a little big, but she approved :)


Then I really wanted some muffins, so i decided we could handle a 2-minute project. I was wrong.  (they were the kind you just add milk to - easy stuff)  When SCM heard she wasn't getting any muffins, she told me how she felt :)
We also had a great visit from Great-Granddaddy, Grandad, and CC that hopefully I can post about tomorrow.  (hint: send me the pics y'all took!)

Oh, and happy 8 weeks Savannah! :)

2 comments:

Cara said...

Enjoyed seeing Savannah and Amy on her 8 week celebration day !
Can't wait to see all of y'all today!

Stephanie said...

that diaper is precious! I know it's so tough right now but, hang in there. It DOES get easier...eventually. :) You can do it Amy!!