Monday, January 23, 2012

Last week in pictures-without the crying

SCM has decided to let us know when she is unhappy, and it gets serious FAST in her mind.  She has been crying a ton and we are not getting much rest in this house! Since she was born, I kept hearing, 'wait till she's 6 weeks, everything gets easier then'.  Well.  Let me tell you something.  It has not gotten easier, instead it has gotten much harder this past week and a half! Birc and I are just surviving right now :)  However we did manage to snap some cute shots with the iphone anyway. 

 Birc got to feed her with a bottle of breastmilk for the first time this weekend! She did really well and drank the every bit she was offered. 
 She likes it!
 A tiny smile! yay!
 Love this little elephant sleep sack.  I think it is precious with the button eye!
We went to church for the first time 3 weeks ago, and she slept thru the entire service! yay!
Her little smocked dress for her second time to church was SO. CUTE.  love it!

Here's to hoping week 7 is better. Can't believe she'll be 7 weeks on Tuesday.  Crazy!

2 comments:

John said...

We saw that cute little smile several times on Saturday. Thanks for letting us babysit for a few hours Saturday. It was so fun to watch her play, get to feed her, and put her to sleep in her swing.

Jen P said...

It will get better. Although for us the turning point was three months and I don't know if that is normal or late but I hope your turning point is sooner rather than later. Just remember you are doing a great job! Before you know it she'll be reaching her milestones and interacting more and you will have forgotten just how sleep deprived you were. :-). It does get better and more amazing with each step.