Sunday, January 22, 2012

Morledge Christmas

Just realized I never posted the last leg of our Christmas journey! We went to Birc's parents house on Christmas day afternoon and had a great time eating, exchanging gifts, and playing with our niece and nephew, Anna and Aiden.
 making a gingerbread house!
 Birc and his sis, Melissa, with SCM.
Melissa's older child, Anna.  So pretty!

Turns out I was completely exhausted by this point and took literally 3 PHOTOS.  Seriously people, I really messed up! However, we did have a great time and can't wait for SCM to get bigger so she can play with Anna and Aiden at Nana and Gran's house :)  We had a yummy dinner with chicken lasagna and chocolate pie and lemon ice box pie for dessert.  YUM.  Then we exchanged gifts which was so cool to see the kiddos open their gifts.  Next Christmas will be so fun with Savannah is 1 year old.  It only gets better from here!

 Can't wait to see them again soon!

No comments: