Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Party Time!

So we (well, I did) decided to have big party for our one year-old on Saturday so family and friends could celebrate this past year with us! I didn't really have a theme or anything but I knew it would have to go with all of our Christmas decor which would already be out so I didn't want half my house to clash with her party decor! So I went with red and teal.  There were lots of "1"s around and pictures of Savannah.  We just visited and played and then we sang happy birthday while she stared intently at the flame on her candle, and then she let me feed her over half her cupcake! She just does NOT like to get her hands dirty! Then I opened her presents and she kept making this "WOW!" face at every gift  I opened-it was so cute! We had such a great time and I was so glad so many family and friends were able to come help celebrate! Anna was our resident photographer with her fancypants camera, so most of these photos are from her.  Here's a look at Savannah's party!

**UMM...warning.  I just uploaded maybe a million pictures to this post because I just couldn't decide! Sorry so long!**




party favors!






 
 


Since this is technically what Birc and I gave her we put a bow and a big note on the swing set!


WHAT IS THAT BRIGHT ORANGE FLICKERING THING YOU'RE BRING TOWARD ME????
chaos.  but fun!
 
 
well I wanted a pic of some babies.  We had about 10 or 11 kids there but these 4 all seemed to be in the same area so I thought it was a good idea. 




party's over, y'all! the dress has come off!
I promise Birc really was there the whole time too but I think the only two pictures I have of him are this one and the one above where he's swinging one of our Sunday School classmate's kid on a swing! 
 
Anyway I think miss SCM had a great time and we all crashed as soon as everyone left and we cleaned up!

1 comment:

Cara said...

What fabulous photo coverage this little birthday girl received on her birthday! Certainly a star in OUR eyes !