Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

WARNING LONG POST AHEAD.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with all of our family! I only wish I could have spent more time with everybody! We got some great times with everybody and I'll let the photos do the talking! If I saw you, I am so happy we spent time together, and if I didn't, I hope I see you at Christmas!
Uncle Aaron giving Savannah rides while chasing Tucker!

The too-quick Morledge and Haven Christmas with 4 generations right there!

Pretty much all we did for 5 days.

CC was the main entertainment.

CC's handmade turkey dress! We love it and she looked precious all day! I'm hoping to wear it as a shirt next Thanksgiving

I got to meet baby Spencer! I cannot believe Savannah was ever that small but Spencer was such a good baby-sleeping through all types of commotion! He is precious, Stephie.

Our food for thanksgiving.  We are serious, y'all.

Who's going first??

aaannnd, two hours after turkey consumption, the nap hit everyone but me! Hilarous!
Maxwell and Savannah played a little and had fun on the steps!

ya know, snacking

tongue alert.

CC was so happy to have a girl to sit still and listen to a book! Savannah is too busy but will get there eventually :)


Grandad walked Savannah all around the yard and pushed her in the swing and play play played with her!

Stairstep swinging!

Granddaddy and Grandad!

my loves

moving target X3 makes for a hard picture to get.

so we tried another bench but this was the best we could do.

I love this pic of Delaney! She didn't want to leave and it reminds me of me when I was little playing in my front yard! I loved the bridge and thought it was SO COOL. which it is.
just playing

all smiles there!
 
so I twisted everyone's arm to get a family pic with everyone using Anna's fancypants camera and Daddy's tripod so we did. Anna used her new remote and Aaron was responsible for throwing the purple ball so Savannah would look in the direction of the camera. It sorta worked.

I think this one's great! We are a good looking family!

Tucker buddy!

Our little family of 3 :)
Hope you made it through this long post.  And hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving as much as I did!


3 comments:

Cara said...

Couldn't ask for much more, could we?
Great Patterson family time !

Stephanie said...

Great family photo!! super smart to throw the purple ball! a great holiday indeed!

Jen P said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I hope we all can do it again some time soon.