Friday, February 8, 2013

14 Months and the Weekend

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday...busy times with work make for no pictures which mean no posts. But, never fear, the weekend is near! And my BABY is a whopping 14 months old as of Wednesday.  Crazy how time flies. Here's my sunshine baby [what I call her every day] in her sunshine dress before school today! [please excuse our disaster of a bathroom-she trashes it daily while I'm getting ready]






seriously.  the girl likes to clean the floors.  no joke. LOVES scrubbing anything.


4 comments:

Cara said...

She's sunshine if I've ever seen any!!!
I love that she already likes to put away her things and clean the floors. Her Mama and Daddy are SO lucky! Happy 14 months, sweet Savannah!

Jan said...

Such a precious little girl and her momma does a great job with the blog so all of us can watch her grow!

Stephanie said...

a precious little ray of sunshine indeed!

Melissa said...

She's got the perfect cheerleader stance in the first two pics! So cute!!