Savannah would like to say to her Daddy...
![]() |
| Happy Birthday! |
![]() |
| Wait, mama, there's something on my shoe. Can you get it off before we keep going? |
![]() |
| What does this thing say anyway??? |
![]() |
| Aw, it's daddy's birthday???!!! Exciting!! Cake time! |
![]() |
| HHHHAAAAPPPYYY BBBIIIRRRTTHHDDDAAYY!! |
![]() |
| I think that's all I've got time for this morning Mama. |
![]() |
| Here's the sign in case you need it. |
![]() |
| Happy 33rd Birthday from your girls! |
A few blasts from the past just to highlight Birc's awesome-ness more...
| after a few months of dating |
| trip to the beach with his family after being together a year |
| 4 years ago today! hah! |
| Our wedding day! :) |
| Fall 2011. Crazy how time flies, I feel like this was maybe 6 months ago. |
![]() |
| with a tiny 4-month old Savannah! :) |
**just a quick note. This could very well be the last birthday sign post with Savannah's help. It is near impossible to get any photos of the child in general these days, much less holding a sign the correct way and smiling for more than .05 seconds. I'll keep you updated about this.**









4 comments:
Happy Birthday Birc!!!
Wishing you great happiness today, Birc!
happy birthday Birc! so glad to have you as part of the family!
Happy Birthday Birc!
Post a Comment