CC I am so excited it's your birthday!
Here's my cheese face!
I'm cheesing cause I've got a plan for your picture show!
It involves this car.....now hand me that note Mama!
Ok, here's what I'm gonna do...
I'm putting it right in the front of my car so it's the Birthday Car!
What do you think, CC??
Ok, well you want a pose too?
I'll just put the sign here.
Uh Oh. I dropped it Mama! CC surely knows I want her to have a happy birthday, right?
My pretty smile says it all! Wait, did you say outside??
Ok, I'll try to sing Happy Birthday. Lemme find my note.
Haaaa...
Mama, that's all I know, you'll have to sing to CC without me!
I think the cars going by want to sing Happy Birthday too!
And, my photo session is over Mama. I love you CC and hope you have a super birthday!
No, Mama, I wasn't kidding. I'm really done.
Happiest of birthdays to my wonderful, talented, patient, loving, selfless, imaginative, southern, creative, beautiful, nurturing, brilliant, understanding, artsy, tender-hearted, supportive, wise, one-of-a-kind, kitty-cat-loving Mississippi-Arkansan mother! I love you very much and hope you have a wonderful birthday! You keep us all taken care of and make us all feel so loved. I can't imagine a better mama and am very thankful God blessed me with you.

















3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday to my wife!!
I'm the luckiest person to have such a great family, immediate and extended. Thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes! I'll try to keep my head a notmal size after thatt last part! Little Miss Savannah Cate is the sweetest icing on my family cake. A fabulous start to my day!!!
oh, precious birthday wishes to CC! Happy Birthday Cara!
Post a Comment