We've all got some love for Mama, Cara, CC, whatever you might call her! We celebrated big for her birthday Tuesday night since Anna and Aaron got back in town and we had a great time! We had good food but mainly just good fun hanging out with each other. I know I am a broken record with this but I just LOVE my family and my family time. It makes me the happiest when I've gotten to hang out with all of us at one time and it also usually involves good food. Which Aaron provided tonight, a homemade apple cake! YUM! [he even did the awesome powdered sugar art with a cake stencil-what a Stevie Homemaker] :) Anna and Aaron are like gourmet chefs over at their house though, so I shouldn't be surprised. They make dinners that have like 5 dishes, each with at least 10 ingredients, and everything is so tasty. Birc and I make fast meals that have under 5 ingredients and usually bread or salad for a side. Hah! At least we have goals. Anyway, Happy Wednesday to you!
 |
| Hanging out with CC and playing hooky from school Tuesday! |
 |
| this girl was SLEEPY and CC could not wake her up for anything! |
 |
| Happy Birthday to my pretty mama! |
 |
| See? Aaron could be missing his other calling [besides kids] with this baking thing. |
3 comments:
It was a super evening!! And it was a super day getting some one on one time with my little reader / sleeper !!
go Aaron! so impressive!
Thankful for a hubby who's off on Tuesdays for last-minute baking! And for a WONDERFUL mama having a birthday so we can all get together! (And daddy for driving to and from LR all the time!)
Post a Comment