Well, the dreaded day is here. Savannah is having her big once-a-year tests today on her kidneys. I am so nervous and ready for it to all be over for the next 365 days. We'll be at Children's Hospital from around 9 until at least 2 with tests and appointments with doctors. Might as well focus on something happier, her PIGTAILS. Oh my the cuteness. I showed them yesterday on here but I'll post some more pics now just for my own enjoyment. I'll let you know how the tests go. Say a prayer that her kidney condition is gone or at least getting less severe. Thanks y'all.



5 comments:
In prayer.
Let's focus on those pigtails - adorable! Savannah's momma did an excellent job on parting a wiggly little girl's hair and getting the pigtails even! Good luck on the tests!
Thinking of you and praying for the best. Love the pigtails.
Prayer works! Nice improvement ! And cute pigtails!
Love the pigtails!! And test results!!
Post a Comment